Julie Whelan Photography offers class-leading fitness photography and video to showcase your fitness business and keep you relevant on social media.
We are equipped to meet you on location to photograph and film your fitness studio, group fitness classes, Bootcamps, one-on-one personal training, customer testimonials, interviews, products, nutrition plans, and everything else you would like to put out to the world!
We have several photo packages, video packages, and combo packages to suit your needs. Check out our Pricing Page and Promotional & Video page to find a package that fits and see examples of our video work. If you are looking for something a little different than what you find on our pricing pages, Contact Us and we can make a custom package.
Be sure to read our post on How to Book a Photo Shoot: What to Expect & How to Prepare for a Shoot for all the information you need leading up to a photo or video shoot with us.
Our most popular package is the Video & Photo Combo Package where you get:
- 1 hour of consultation to devise targeted images, build a shot list, and perfectly understand your vision
- On-location photography ranging from architectural/interior images of your space, behind-the-scenes, product shots, and services
- 30 professionally retouched images that highlight your business’ products & services and are strategized for social media sharing
- Social media photo marketing campaign to increase engagement
- On-location videography including professional lighting & audio, personal interviews, shots of your space, clips that tell your story
- Full editing services including audio remastering, colour grading, music & graphics
- Two-minute, 4K, highly-polished, professional promo video
+ 10 behind-the-scenes images of the video shoot to promote the release of your video
+ A 60-second, 1080p, smaller video ideal for lighter social media & sized for Instagram
+ Active sharing & promotion of video & photos through our social media channels & YouTube with leading Search Engine Optimization
A Photo Shoot with Julie Whelan Photography
To experience what a photo shoot with Julie Whelan Photography is actually like, click on these links to see a behind-the-scenes video: