Julie Whelan Photography offers on-location Active Lifestyle Photography & Video. We can showcase your active lifestyle no matter where you like to be active, whether it be on a running trail, a yoga mat, or in a lake.
Active Lifestyle Photography & Video
We have several photo packages, video packages, and combo packages to suit your needs. Check out our Pricing Page and Promotional & Video page to find a package that fits and see examples of our video work. If you’re looking for something a little different than what you find on our pricing pages for your Active Lifestyle Photo Shoot, Contact Us and we can make a custom package.
Be sure to read our post on How to Book a Photo Shoot: What to Expect & How to Prepare for a Shoot for all the information you need leading up to an Active Lifestyle photo or video shoot with us.
Our most popular package is the Video & Photo Combo Package where you get:
- 1 hour of consultation to devise targeted images, build a shot list, and perfectly understand your vision
- On-location photography ranging from architectural/interior images of your space, behind-the-scenes, product shots, and services
- 30 professionally retouched images that highlight your business’ products and services and are strategized for social media sharing
- Social media photo marketing campaign to increase engagement
- On-location videography including professional lighting & audio, personal interviews, shots of your space, clips that tell your story
- Full editing services including audio remastering, colour grading, music & graphics
- Two-minute, 4K, highly-polished, professional promo video
+ 10 behind-the-scenes images of the video shoot to promote the release of your video
+ A 60-second, 1080p, smaller video ideal for lighter social media & sized for Instagram
+ Active sharing & promotion of video & photos through our social media channels & YouTube with leading Search Engine Optimization
A Photo Shoot with Julie Whelan Photography
To experience what a photo shoot with Julie Whelan Photography is like, click on these links to see a behind-the-scenes look: